Airbnb and VRBO

• Airbnb and VRBO

Posted by FLH Team on March 21, 2024 at 5:11 pm

Are you a host or property manager interested in the world of short-term rentals through platforms like Airbnb and VRBO? Join our forum discussion to connect with fellow hosts, share experiences, and learn valuable tips for maximizing your rental income, attracting guests, and providing exceptional hospitality.

Lori Thomas replied 2 months, 1 week ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Lori Thomas

February 26, 2024 at 4:26 pm

Hey fellow property owners!

I’ve been a property manager and has been managing my units through Airbnb. I must say that it’s been a rollercoaster of coordinating bookings, handling guest inquiries, and keeping the place spick and span between stays. But you know what they say, with challenges come opportunities!

I’m all about squeezing every last drop of rental income out of these properties and making sure they’re booked solid. So, I’m itching to hear from fellow property managers and hosts about their tips and tricks for attracting guests and maximizing that sweet, sweet rental income.

Got any strategies that have worked wonders for you?

• Lori Thomas

February 26, 2024 at 5:43 pm

to add: I just hate it when there’s a guest complaining and getting a full refund at the hosts expense. The plot of the story is usually about an innocent host being taken advantage of by a dishonest or unreasonable guest. Has this been your experience?